This article is a stub. You can help by adding more text to the article, and maybe even a link to the game's article on Wikipedia.
Doodle Jump is an app that was said to be very adicitve.
The gameplay is that Doodle, jumps on platforms to get as high as he can, the types of platforms are:
- Normal platforms
- breakthrough Platforms
- Platforms that explode when you get to a certain height.
- Platforms that disappear when you jump on them once
- Moving platforms
Jungle Theme Edit
This theme is in a jungle, as it's a different theme, there are some unique things to it, including:
- The shots are rocks, and only go a certain height before falling.
- There is weather, sometimes during the gameplay, rain will start falling.
Soccer Theme Edit
This section of the article isn't finished yet, feel free to add something to this section.
It was probably themed after the Olympics of 2012, here are the country themed monsters that it gives you (and the country is picked at random)
- Cezh Republic
Flash Version EditThere was a flash version of Doodle Jump, that is loosely based off the original, with some differences from the original:
- there are no enemies, bosses, exploding platforms, vanshing platforms and the shooting funcion in general.
- The sound quality is different from the original.
- the way breakable platforms work are different, in the original, you fall through them, where in the flash version, you can bounce off them once (much like the vanishing platforms from the original), although sometimes it'll funcion much like the original (you fall through them).
- none of the themes from the orignal aren't present
- it's possible to "bounce" off thin air in the flash version.
- There is a bug where if you land on an offscreen platform that has a spring on it, you'll get a game over but you'll hear a spring sound effect.