This article is a stub. You can help by adding more text to the article, and maybe even a link to the game's article on Wikipedia.
There are 3 Betas for Gran Turismo 2, The McDonald's Demo, the Pizza Hut Demo, and the Gran Turismo 2 Test disk.
McDonald's Demo Edit
Pizza Hut Demo Edit
the second Beta of Gran Turismo 2, it was included on the Pizza Hut Powered Demo Disc along with Spyro: Ripto's Rage, The Next Tetris, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation and Sled Storm. When Gran Turismo 2 is selected, you are given an overview of which buttons do what from an image, and then it goes as normal. Unlike the final game, you can pick which mode you want to play in (Arcade, Gran Turismo, Replay and Options).
Arcade Mode Edit
Arcade Mode is similar, but it's also different in this build, including:
- No Music is present on the menus
- Sound effects for the menu are different.
- The unlockables button for Gran Turismo 2 from the Simulation Disk is called "Goodies".
- Cars that are labeled as "not available":
- Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
- Lotus Elise Sport
- Mazda RX-7 Type RS
- Nissan Skyline GT-R
- Subaru Legacy B4 RSK
- Alfa Romeo Alfa 156 2.5 V6 24V
- Audi TT
- BMW 328i Saloon
- Honda S2000
- Lancia Delta HF Intergrale
- Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Sports
- Toyota Altezza RS200
- Citroen Xaara 1.8i 16V Exclusive
- Daihatsu Move Aero down Custom
- Mercury Cougar
- MGF 1.8i VVC
- Opel Tigra 1.6i
- Peugeot 206 GTI
- Mini Cooper 1.3i
- Suzuki Altoworks RS/2
- Volkswagen Golf GTI
- No Music is present during races
- The Finishing Tune is absent