The sixth Gran Turismo Game in the series, and the game made for Gran Turismo's 15th anniversary.
The gameplay is similar to Gran Turismo 5, but the game does remove many features from Gran Turismo 5. and it does have a new style of missions, one of which involves driving a moon buggy on the moon. The Menu system from the other games is replaced with a different menu that is a combination of the normal main menu and Gran Turismo mode from the other games.
- A Recommended cars feature has been added, listing cars that are recommended to use in certain classes.
- Used Car Dealership from Gran Turismo 4 and 5
- Cars that aren't available for sell (as in, you have to win them, you can't buy them)
- B-Spec was fully removed from the game
- Speed Test from Gran Turismo 4 and 5
- Course Maker from Gran Turismo 5