This article is a stub. You can help by adding more text to the article, and maybe even a link to the game's article on Wikipedia.
Megaman X3 is the third game in the Megaman X series, and the last game on the SNES, and the first on the Saturn and PlayStation.
The gameplay is similar to the other Megaman X titles, the difference is that there are parts of the game where you play as Zero, and the first game to have a text scene in the begining, not just in the last level.
Genesis version Edit
According to some rumors, there was going to be a Genesis version of Megaman X3, but it was scrapped, but despite the rumors, there was a Genesis version, which does have some differences:
- Most of the tracks from the game are gone (except for doppers stage from the PS1 version, Zero's theme, the title screen music and intro, blizzard buffalo's stage, and the stage select.
- Heart tanks really don't do anything in this version.
- The X Capsules are absent, as you already have all the abilities from them in this game.
- some stage effects have been removed
- some stage gimmicks have been removed
- the last 4 levels have been removed
- The sequence on the title screen doesn't have the X start out in a wireframe.