| To do:
This article seems empty, try to find some more info, to further expand the page, such as explaining what the gameplay is, instead of a basic summery for example.
This article is a stub. You can help by adding more text to the article, and maybe even a link to the game's article on Wikipedia.
A Sonic game based of the ABC Sonic Cartoon: The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.
The game is like pinball, but sonic is the ball. the Game Gear version shows artwork of each level before you start.
- Toxic Pools (Toxic Pools in the Master System version)
- Lava Powerhouse
- The Machine
- Final Showdown
- There are 252 glitch levels in the game's coding, which can be accessed by a game genie code. If the Level is accessed, the following results would usually happen:
- The game crashes on glitched graphics.
- Sonic dies repeatbily in the level, and the death sound plays multiple times at once
- If the 252 extra "levels" were used (as actual levels, instead of empty levels where Sonic will die repeatedly.), it would add up to 256 levels, which would make Sonic Spinball the longest game in the Sonic series