This subpage is for unused content in Majora's Mask.
Ocarina of Time leftovers Edit
As the game was built off The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, there are leftovers from Ocarina of Time left in the coding.
Ocarina songs from Ocarina of Time Edit
There are unused ocarina songs from Ocarina of Time in Majora's Mask, one of them being Saria's song from Ocarina of Time, when Saria's song is played, it plays the "Final Hours" music. The Sun's Song can also be played, and does has the same use as Ocarina of Time, where it turns it from day to night. The Warp songs from Ocarina are also present:
- Minuet of Forest
- Bolero of Fire
- Serenade of Water
- Nocturne of Shadow
- Prelude of Light
Zelda's Lullaby is also present from Ocarina of Time.
Unused Characters/Textures/Vice Versa Edit
Here are some other leftovers:
- Princess Ruto
- A woman in a light blue dress from Hyrule Castle Town.
- The woman from the carpenter's house.
- one of the guys from Hyrule Market (young Link) and Kakro Vilage (Adult Link)
- Red Tektites
- Shaboms from Jabu Jabu's belly
- A bush from Hyrule Field
- Rusty Switch
- some of the unused models from Ocarina of Time
- The Goron Tunic and Zora Tunics are still present, along with their purposes.
- The Fishing Pond
- The Fishing Rod
- The Triforce Fade-in
- The save screen on the game over screen and the menu are still present, and functional.
-== Unused Animations ===
- Link's animation for listening to the Deku Tree's story.